ABOUT INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITIES
International cooperation is an important component of the activity of the Faculty of Information Technologies of the L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, the priority areas of which are integration into the world scientific and educational space, development of interactions with foreign partners in the field of vocational training and scientific research.
The main directions of the international activity of the faculty are:
- establishment of partnership and development of contractual relations with universities of near and far abroad for the purpose of implementing joint educational and research projects;
- Development and implementation of joint educational programs with foreign partner universities;
- Realization of various forms of academic mobility of students, undergraduates, PhD students and teachers of the faculty;
- Attraction of foreign students for training on educational programs implemented faculty;
- conducting scientific work in the framework of joint scientific projects, intergovernmental agreements in the field of science;
- Invitation of foreign teachers for lecturing, exchange of experience and information on teaching and methodological work, as well as curricula and programs.
In the framework of contracts with these universities, academic exchange of undergraduates, PhD students, teachers and researchers for training, research internships, and preparation of joint applications for grants in the framework of research programs carried out.
Organization of internships of doctoral students and scientists in leading scientific and educational institutions abroad allows to strengthen and develop scientific ties between scientists, promotes the introduction of the results of fundamental, applied and methodical research into the educational process.